The CommittedGiving Hub (CGHub) is a state of the art back office admin application that is continuously evolving. It is a secure, password protected, web based application that can contain absolutely everything you need to manage your fundraising and associated activities. We build and manage all our own software, you will not find the CGHub anywhere else or resold.
It is fully scaleable, from half a dozen records to half a million (or more). You choose how you use it, what you use it for and who can use it. It can be a simple data capture tool through to an all-encompassing CRM, on a par with leading systems costing ten times as much. So why pay for functions and processes you don’t use?
It looks good as well. The first thing you see after logging in is a comprehensive dashboard giving you real time usage and performance statistics. This sets the scene
Intuitive and easy to follow logical paths guide you through whatever it is you want to do: entering a new supporter, searching for an existing one, extracting data – it’s all in one place. As long as your system administrator has set your permissions you can access all areas
You do not need to be a techie nerd to find your way around, you don’t need a lengthy and expensive training course to get up and running. Nine times out of ten you will be productive within a couple of hours, the tenth person may need an extra 30 minutes.
Once implemented you have full control, you do not need to come to us for anything, but if you do want to raise a query or change a simple to use ticket service ensures your query is quickly resolved.
Your admin level users can manage everything: set up new campaigns or appeals, manage your users, your email contents and recipients, create a new form or new fields – everything.
The Hub does a lot, for example some of the basic functions within the entry level version include:
- Supporter admin – add or edit supporter details, obviously the usual name and address, but also preferences, interests, relationships, other addresses and much more
- Financial processing – needless to say all types included: direct debit, cards, cash, standing orders, pledges, etc, etc. All with the sort of reporting and reconciliations you would expect. (Have to point out though, that direct debits and cards may be optional extras, depending on your needs)
- Comprehensive list of pre-defined extracts – whatever you want to extract, someone has already asked for it and we thought that’s a good idea – so now available for everyone.
- Custom query builder – if your extract is unique to you, then create it yourself. Easy to use query builder at your fingertips
- Letter management – set up any number of letter templates and send your supporter a personalised letter and record the fact you have sent it.
- Groups – assign or segment your supporters into groups. Now you know who the best ones are
- Merge – doesn’t matter how hard you try, pesky duplicates crop up. No problem, just merge them into one
- Tickets – every now and then you have a question or would like to see a change made. Just raise a ticket and it will be done (or we will let you know why it can’t)
- Gift Aid admin – you maintain your statements and declarations, we record who has said ‘yes’ and give you the tools to prepare your claim.
- User management – obviously we have to set up the very first user, but then it’s over to you. You control who can logon and what they can do when they do so. A full audit is maintained of what every user does – a bit big brother-ish but has to be done.
- Campaign management – you have a new appeal, then here is where you add the details. In fact add any number of new appeals whenever you want, it’s your Hub.
- Content blocks – so you have added a new appeal, now customise a web donation page to reflect that appeal. Images, copy, whatever you want (within reason!). Your supporter will know exactly what they are giving to.
- Email admin – automated, personalised emails sent to your supporter following every designated trigger. Like everything else, you control what gets sent and to whom.
And that’s just the entry level. Although we say it ourselves, it is, quite simply, a very good application