Ok, so you can accept donations online, a card gift or a regular direct debit say, but what if you want to maximise your fundraising options by introducing a membership scheme, or allowing your supporters to sponsor a particular beneficiary of your charity? Perhaps you are arranging an event or have some spaces for the London marathon you wish to fill. Or maybe you have a stock of ideal gifts and need an online shop so that your supporters can easily buy them.
Well, now you can have all of these services, all in one place, all managed within the same back office Hub, all with your custom look and feel and everything on the one database. You can add these modules whenever you want. Only thing you need to bear in mind is that you have to be using either the direct debit or card processing service (or both) in order to activate any of these core modules.
Quick, effective and efficient.
The core membership module is a simple application that supports the basic functionality of a membership scheme, for example:
allows you to create any number of different membership schemes, each with their own tariffs and terms.
members can join and renew online and update their details
automated processes to monitor and update status, eg renewals and lapses
group function to cater for families, organisations, etc
- caters for paid for / paid by memberships
fixed reports to cater for most needs
No, not the ‘sponsor me to run the marathon’ type sponsorship, but this one allows your supporters to directly sponsor a beneficiary of your charity, for example a particular child or animal. You can create any number of sponsorship schemes with detailed descriptions of the beneficiary, including images. Everything you can do with the membership module you can also do with this one.
You have an event and you have spaces that you need to fill. The event module allows you to :
- create any number of events: location, date, number of spaces, prices (if not free), conditions, etc.
- create a custom online signup page, including variable questions and information unique to that event, eg medical conditions, t-shirt size, next of kin!
- set a minimum amount to be raised by sponsorship
- set maximum number of spaces, event page will automatically close when all spaces gone
- manage everything via the CGHub, including booking paper or phone based entries
- access a series of fixed reports to cover most needs
Does just what you would think it would do. Provides you with a customised on line shop, with all the usual functions and processes you have come to expect, including:
- any number of items in any number of different categories
- secure check out
- login facility for previous purchasers
- variable postage and delivery fees
- stock control
- packaging and despatch administration
- discounts and promotional codes
- … and much more
And as usual, all controlled and managed within the CGHub.
With all these optional modules, we have learnt that different Client’s needs and requirements differ and that it is quite common that the base module does not always meet your particular needs. Not a problem – we will sit down with you to go through what you want and customise the module or add additional functionality so you end up with exactly what you want.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch for more information and to see some real live examples in operation.