While postal campaigns may take more planning ahead than there may be time for now, it’s definitely not too late for some online activity – so here are a few tips for using Easter to boost your fundraising.
Boost your Easter online fundraising
- Theme your website and giving pages with Easter eggs, bunnies and spring flowers - it's quick and easy to add an attention-grabbing banner that prompts people to pay a visit
- Encourage donations with emails and social media that drive people to your site’s giving page. Emails can easily be Easter-themed with images and a footer. While an Easter image or gif on a social post directing people to your site will help to catch the eye
- Seek out too the most popular Easter-related hashtags on your social media channels in the run up to the bank holiday weekend, and include those alongside with your call to donate. This will increase your chances of being seen
- Try some of social media’s short-run fundraising opportunities. You could bring in funds with an Easter Facebook Fundraiser, an Easter-related TikTok post that includes Donation Stickers, or by adding a donation sticker to an Instagram story.
- Lots of people send Easter cards, so for another fundraising avenue try offering themed ecards in return for a donation. You could also include a virtual gift – a bouquet of spring flowers for example
- Easter’s a time of new shoots and baby animals, so offer virtual gifts to match – like animal sponsorship, or virtual gift cards that provide gardening tools, seeds, a goat, or chickens for someone in need
- And, if you would like to do a postal campaign next year or take advantage of other special dates, now’s a good time to put them on your calendar and to make a note to plan ahead!
Don't miss out this Easter, if you're unsure about your campaigns and timings, or need some inspiration or online giving support, please get in touch! Contact us here for more Information.