We asked some of our clients what they liked about our Virtual Gifts solutions, and this is what they said:
- It’s a value-exchange product, popular in tight economic times
- Supporters can send a virtual gift directly to friend/family
- Simple to send by email and/or post
- Delivery of virtual gift can be scheduled, so a supporter signs up and then the gift is sent nearer the birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or special occasion
- Ability to configure Gift Aid at product level
- Brand control – all communications made on brand and in your charity’s tone of voice
- Ability to try different things to see which Virtual Gifts work best – easy to edit, remove and add items
- Possible to have a general, regular Virtual Gifts page, or create a dedicated page for specific one-off, emergency or once-a -year campaigns eg Christmas Special - more targeted campaign can increase sign-up
- Ability to combine Virtual Gifts with fulfilling online orders for physical items eg cross-sell of packs of Christmas cards, all in one easy transaction
- Can send Virtual Gift and physical gift to multiple recipients at different addresses in one transaction through our fulfilment solutions
- Dedicated account managers hold your hand every step of the way, as well as suggesting improvements to help you maximise your offering
- Technical support. We are there when you need us most, ensuring a smooth, continuous supporter experience, and minimal hassle for you
- Our 20+ years’ charity sector expertise ensures you get the most out of your Virtual Gifts pages
As charity-experts experienced in building Virtual Gifts pages and managing them for our charity clients, we understand that you already have a lot on your plate, so we will hold your hand every step of the way and not just at set-up.
Our flexible Virtual Gifts solutions allow you to monitor what is working best for your charity in real time. This allows you the agility to respond quickly to market demands, easily adding new Virtual Gifts to your charity’s offering, or equally, removing those which are not working for your charity.
As charity experts, we are seeing rapidly increasing interest in and demand for our Virtual Gifts solutions from the 250 charities within our company group. Certainly, charitable donations by way of Virtual Gifts seems to be rising in popularity during lean economic times, and they are a great additional tool in your fundraising toolbox.
For more information on how our expert Virtual Gifts solutions could help your charity raise more funds and increase its impact contact us today, we would be delighted to speak with you.