Trusted Bacs Approved Bureau
As Charity Payment Specialists, we have been trusted by charities* of all sizes for over 20 years to manage and process their Direct Debits for donations, lottery and memberships. From the biggest charity brands to smaller and mid-sized ones, CommittedGiving has the charity-sector expertise needed to facilitate a totally painless switch, gaining several benefits for your charity. With CommittedGiving’s unique ‘TOP’ system, detailed below, transferring over to CommittedGiving has been designed to be quick, easy, and painless.
What makes CommittedGiving’s Direct Debit services different, and better:
- Charity experts, we know how important it is for charities to have a flexible service and personal relationship with their payment processing partner
- Simple and competitive fees
- Run reports whenever you want
- Format exports to work with your CRM
- Email or postal Advance Notice letters
- Full user management so you can add, remove and change access levels whenever you want
- API and expert support to make this happen
- Dashboard and KPIs to give you an instant snapshot
- Attrition reporting
- Online card, Direct Debit, and mobile payments for an integrated and branded donation form that we’re pretty sure is the best in this sector in the UK!
Transferring from another Bacs Bureau is not going to hurt, we promise!
Over the decades of processing Direct Debits for charities, it's fair to say we have a lot of experience in transferring Direct Debits. We know your pain points, and we have smoothed them out to make this a hassle-free process for our charity clients.
Your supporters will not know - transferring over is painless
Our ‘Transferring Over is Painless’ (TOP) approach will see supporters moved over without any knowledge of this back-office process. We will keep you informed and more importantly work as a team to make sure everything is set up how you want it to run for easy administration, reporting and future campaign setup.
Is now the right time? Yes it is
A quick call or email and we will send a no-obligation proposal with fees. The decision is yours and yours only, we don’t do hard selling and we definitely won’t hassle you for a decision.
So, if you are not getting the personal service you need from your current provider, if there are problems, if you are being forced to move to a new system, or if you have seen a spike in fees recently, why not get in touch – what have you got to lose?
*please note that your charity will need to have its own SUN (Service User Number). Don't worry if you don’t have one, we can advise on this aspect when you call us or see our related blog on this topic