The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the usage we apply to any personal data we may hold on file about you.
This document applies to:
- Website Visitors
- Clients & Potential Clients
- Contractors and Suppliers
- Employees (current and former) and Job Applicants
(Collectively known as “Data Subjects”)
NB. Data and information we may hold on behalf of these data Subjects, eg customers of our Clients for whom we act as data processor, is the subject of separate agreements and policies. Contact us for further information about this.
We will not disclose any information to any third party except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
Our legal basis for processing the personal data is:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you
- To adhere to legal and regulatory requirements
- Legitimate business interests apply
- You have consented to us holding and processing the data for specific purposes.
We process personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some, or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the Data Subjects
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website, products and services
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
Whenever we process data for these purposes we undertake to always take account of your personal and legal rights. You have the right to object to us processing your data. If you wish to exercise those rights please contact us using the details below. Please bear in mind this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to view, access, correct, erase, restrict, transfer or otherwise object to the use of your personal data in any way, please contact us using the details below to discuss your requirements.
We may send you information about products and services of ours that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
See our separate ‘Cookie Usage Policy’
Links to other websites
We are committed to continually improving our Information Security management system in line with developments in technology as well as in legislation and regulation. Third party audits and reviews of our security controls, policies and procedures take place on a regular basis. Contact us for details of these audits
How to contact us
Contact details are at the bottom of every page of this document
Document Change History Record
|2.0||Contact Details Updated||NH||02/01/2019|