Quick, effective and efficient
So, you can accept donations online, a card gift or a regular Direct Debit - but what if you want to maximise your fundraising options by introducing a membership scheme, or allowing your supporters to sponsor a particular beneficiary of your charity? Perhaps you are arranging an event, or have some spaces for the London Marathon you wish to fill. Or maybe you have a stock of ideal gifts and need an online shop so that your supporters can easily buy them.
Well, now you can have all these services, all in one place, all managed within the same back office Hub, all with your custom look and feel and everything on the one database. You can add these modules whenever you want. Only thing you need to bear in mind is that you must be using either the Direct Debit or card processing service (or both) in order to activate any of these core modules.
Charity donation received from SaveTheZebras - £300.00
Auto Response sent to SaveTheZebras - 'Thank you'
The core membership module is a simple application that supports the basic functionality of a membership scheme, for example:
- Allows you to create any number of different membership schemes, each with their own tariffs and terms
- Members can join and renew online and update their details
- Automated processes to monitor and update status, e.g. renewals and lapses
- Group function to cater for families, organisations, etc
- Caters for paid for / paid by memberships
- Fixed reports to cater for most needs
You have an event, and you have spaces that you need to fill. The event module allows you to:
- Create any number of events: location, date, number of spaces, prices (if not free), conditions etc
- Create a custom online signup page, including variable questions and information unique to that event, e.g. medical conditions, T-shirt size, next of kin etc
- Set a minimum amount to be raised by sponsorship
- Set maximum number of spaces - the event page will automatically close when all spaces are gone
- Manage everything via the CGHub, including booking paper or phone-based entries
- Access a series of fixed reports to cover most needs
- Auto direct to the customised fund pages module so the supporter can create their own personal fundraising sponsorship page after booking their place
No, not the ‘sponsor me to run the marathon’ type sponsorship, but this one allows your supporters to directly sponsor a beneficiary of your charity, for example a particular child or animal.
You can create any number of sponsorship schemes with detailed descriptions of the beneficiary, including images. Everything you can do with the membership module you can also do with this one.
Allow your supporters to quickly and easily create personalised fund raising pages. Funds can be created for any purpose - in memory, celebratory, event sponsorship, birthdays, marriages – anything!
Why not combine an event booking with creating a fund page? Or suggest an in memory fund page after a donation of that type has been made.
- You remain in control
- The pages are customised to your look and feel
- Costs are reduced
- Supporters can manage their own pages
- Comprehensive reporting
- Allow regular giving via Direct Debit, e.g. anniversary, in memory, celebratory funds
Does exactly what you think it should do. Provides you with a customised online shop with all the functions and processes you would expect, including:
- Any number of items in any number of different categories
- Real or virtual gifts
- Secure check out
- Login facility for previous purchasers
- Variable postage and delivery fees
- Stock control
- Packaging and despatch administration
- .... and much more